[rt-users] Improper Users

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 15:54:15 EDT 2007

For some reason we have a slew of users which are in the format
user1;user2;user3;user4.  These users are labeled as "Autocreated when added as
a watcher"  Presumably, either when someone was creating a ticket directly in RT
or forwarding an email to RT in order to automate the creation, these users were
inserted into the one of the email-recipient fields.  Doing so, again
presumably, didn't parse the list in order to check the existence of the users
and instead, viewed it as a single entity which didn't already exist.

Is it possible to eliminate this behaviour or do I need to simply stay on top of
them by manually searching for and removing them?

--
Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com