[rt-users] Autoconvert 'correspondence' to 'comment' if sender has Comment but not Reply rights?

Ole Craig ocraig at stillsecure.com
Thu Oct 18 18:44:20 EDT 2007

    Is there a method (or can some clever person come up with a scrip
idea) to tell RT to convert an email into a comment if the sender does
not have the "ReplyToTicket" right but does have the "CommentOnTicket"
right? Or if the sender is a member of a given group but does not have a
specific role vis-a-vis the current ticket?

    I could do something in procmail to rewrite the rt-mailgate
arguments for specific senders, but if I do that I won't have access to
RT's roles.

	Thanks,
		Ole

--