[rt-users] RT 3.6.5 Setup / LDAP

David ROBERT drobert at generix.fr
Fri Oct 19 12:39:51 EDT 2007

At least I'm able to use the ldapsearch command line utility to query properly our AD servers. I have to use the -x options to force simple auth method otherwise I get an error (I put all needed options in the command line, not relying on /etc/ldap.conf)

But... this leads me to ask a question that may be a really silly one: do we need a properly configured /etc/ldap.conf file to get the LDAP Auth to work in RT? I thought all the server and connection info put in the RT/Apache conf file would be enough.

Now I'll try to install the ldap overlay and configure it.