[rt-users] referencing user custom fields in TicketSQL?

Mark D. Nagel mnagel at willingminds.com
Sun Oct 21 21:10:25 EDT 2007

Is there any way to reference a user's custom fields via TicketSQL?
The reason for wanting this is for running ticket reports based on those
fields, e.g., show tickets opened by all users with a particular custom
field value, etc.  Seems like it should a simple thing to do, but I have
looked in the list archives and wiki, and I have not found anything yet.
If anyone has any pointers, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you,
Mark