[rt-users] RT 3.6.5 Setup / LDAP

David ROBERT drobert at generix.fr
Mon Oct 22 05:52:09 EDT 2007

Hello,

With the precious help of some members of the mailing list, first and
foremost Edward Kovarski, we managed to get our RT 3.6.5 to run properly
on our RHEL5 server along with LDAP authentication with a Windows 2003
ActiveDirectory.

I'll try to post here and/or on the wiki pages a kind of "RT3.6.5 & LDAP
for the Dummies" (as I consider myself a RT Dummy) to sum up all the
problems I faced and how those were sovled (most of the needed info is
there in the mailing list, on the internet, in the forums and in the
Wiki but some bits and direction where missing hence the troubles for a
newby).

I hope this way to contribute rather than be a simple "consumer".

If anybody is facing similar problems with a similar config, I'll gladly
try to give a hand as some of us kindly did for me.

yours,

David