[rt-users] Making a field mandatory for ticket resolution.

Huw Selley huws at s2s.ltd.uk
Tue Oct 23 08:45:03 EDT 2007

On 23/10/07 1:41, "Benjamin Weser" <weser at osp-dd.de> wrote:

> Have a look at http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/MandatorySubject . I
> just added it today to our RT. It works great for the subject and it
> shouldn't be too hard to add it to other built-in fields like timeworked
> too (there's a short description on the page).

Ahhh I didn't spot that when I looked earlier, looks like it will do the job
perfectly :)

Many thanks.

Huw

s2s company email disclaimer    : http://www.s2s.ltd.uk/datasheets/email_disclaimer.pdf
s2s company registration number : 3952958
s2s VAT registration number     : GB763132055
Business premises               : Ground Floor, Overline House, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1JA
Registered address              : 29 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1BQ
Place of registration           : England