[rt-users] Problem with RT::Logger

Lamers, Dan dlamers at elcan.com
Tue Oct 23 10:30:14 EDT 2007

I have solved this problem by adding the following line to my
CurrentUser_Local.pm

Package RT::Interface::Web;

I still don't understand why it worked before without the added line?
Perhaps this is related to the 3.6.4 to 3.6.5 upgrade?

Hopefully this will help anyone else who runs into similar issues running
CurrentUser_Local.pm ldap overlay.

Dan

   _____