[rt-users] Customizing Appearance of RT :(

Matt Westfall mwestfall at factory7.com
Thu Oct 25 09:43:25 EDT 2007

I'm using 3.5-default.

I have restarted the webserver.

Do I also have to clear the Mason cache as well?  I'm not entirely sure
how to do this :(

I've put background-color: grey;

In the body tags of every single set I can find body on.  But to no avail :(

Does anybody know of any places to get other prebuilt themes?

Perhaps if I had a few more examples to work from, I could figure it out
more easily.

Thanks,
Matt