[rt-users] how to activate the custom template and custom scrip.....

Krishna Prasad krishna.prasad at spartanlabs.com
Tue Oct 30 05:33:17 EDT 2007

I have a query regarding custom template and a custom scrip:

It would seem that creating new scrip with a custom template in a Queue
would override the default global. This doesn't seem to be the case.
What is the appropriate method to implement custom email replies using
templates and scrip's on a per queue basis? Is there any detailed
documentation for this issue? Can anyone help me on this issue?

With Regards,

Krishna Prasad