[rt-users] RT not sending email

Evan M. emerritt at bbinslv.com
Tue Oct 30 10:15:40 EDT 2007

No they aren't actually '@email.com'.  All of the email addresses are
correct.  I don't really know how to do what you asking with the MX records
in relation to the nameservers.  I get a SERVFAIL from nslookup on
XXX.XXX.XX.99.  Everything in the mail log looks ok except a reoccurance of
Host unknown (Name server: mailgate: host not found).

By the way, .99 is actually the mail server, RT is on a different server.
I'm a little absent minded this morning, sorry.