[rt-users] CC: and BCC: fields when Commenting

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 7 15:07:33 EDT 2007

Fran,

Ccs and Bccs that you type while adding a comment or reply are
counted as "Other Recipients" in the scrip world. From the behavior
you describe I'm guessing you have:

On Correspond Notify Other Recipients using Template some-template

but not

On Comment Notify Other Recipients as Comment using Template some-template

The "Notify Ccs as Comment" action will only notify Cc watchers, not
Ccs you type on the comment screen.

Steve