[rt-users] Delete tickets

Davide davide at picasso.ucsf.edu
Mon Sep 10 17:50:24 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I'm using RT version 3.4.6 on Fedora Core 5 and all is running and well
except that, from time to time, spam messages get to the machine
(filtering is NOT perfect)  and I have a few 'spam' tickets open.

I was looking into a way to get ride of those completely (without
archiving them in the database) but so far I haven't being able to see
anything of that nature.

Is there a way to delete those tickets so that no 'tracks' are left
behind? Do I need to do this via MySQL or RT does have some sort of add on
that will take care of this for me?

Thank you
Best regards
David