[rt-users] Filter on body

Machiel van Veen m.vanveen at franksolutions.nl
Tue Sep 11 11:39:02 EDT 2007

Hi,

We use RT to recive generated email from automated systems. The user in this
case is on the RT side of things handeling the tickets.

I could of course have the automated systems send their mail to a specific
address but that would make things a lot harder to administer. And if I can
filter on the Subject, it must be possible to filter on the contents of the
message too(?).

--
Best regards,

Machiel van Veen