[rt-users] General advice about inbound e-mail integration

Dummy cerberus dummycerberus at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 06:14:46 EDT 2007

Hello,

as you can guess because of my questions, I'm playing around with RT
because I would like to propose to the bosses to change to RT...

Now I would like you to advice me about mail integration with the
corporate system:

We have a RH EL box with Squirrel+QMail, and I would like to know
which is the best way to integrate RT with that mail system, from your
point of view. I want to have one email address to be the ionterface
between RT and our users/clients...

Thanks in advance and best regards...