[rt-users] Make RT to share Apache with other webapps

Matthew Keller kellermg at potsdam.edu
Fri Sep 14 08:17:32 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-09-14 at 12:08 +0200, Dummy cerberus wrote:
> My problem is that I don't want to configure RT app to be at the
> 'root' of my webhost... and all the docs I see locate it at that
> point... I think...

Neither is ours, it's in "/projects/rt".. Apache conf below. Might help
with your LDAP problem too.

Alias /projects/rt /opt/rt3/share/html

# this line applies to Apache2+mod_perl2 only
PerlModule Apache2::compat

PerlModule Apache::DBI
PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl

<Directory /opt/rt3/share/html>
	AllowOverride All
	Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks
</Directory>

<Location /projects/rt>
	 RewriteEngine On
	RedirectMatch permanent (.*)/$ $1/index.html
               AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
               SetHandler perl-script
               PerlHandler RT::Mason

               AuthLDAPURL ldap://ldap.you.com/o=your.com?uid
               AuthLDAPGroupAttribute memberUid
               AuthLDAPGroupAttributeIsDN off
               AuthName "Tracking System"
               AuthType Basic
               AuthBasicProvider ldap
               #require ldap-user dummy
               require ldap-group cn=tracking,ou=groups,o=dummy
       </Location>

       <LocationMatch "/projects/rt/(.*NoAuth)">
               # Disable auth
               Satisfy Any
               Allow from all
       </LocationMatch>