[rt-users] Groups and LDAP

Dummy cerberus dummycerberus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 03:18:03 EDT 2007

Thanks for your answer... before posting the previous message I had
browsed the Wiki and could only find the info about setting up
authentication with LDAP... it worked OK, but I couldn't (can't) find
the info about making RT get info about which RT groups my user
belongs to from the LDAP groups he belongs to...

Thanks for your patiente, and best regards