[rt-users] Help with Reminders in tickets

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Sep 17 17:47:46 EDT 2007

Matt,

	You could just give that user a query for all the tickets on which they
are the requestor. Anyway, Reminders are on the ticket table with the
type = "reminder". That way the routines for Links knows to display them
differently. When writing your scrip, be sure to set the type to
"reminder" when creating the ticket. For the link table, you need to be
sure the base, target, local target, and local base are set correctly
with the URLs as well as make the type "RefersTo". I think the query is
much simpler.

Kenn
LBNL