[rt-users] Auto-Creating Child Tickets

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Tue Sep 18 11:12:44 EDT 2007

Ah.  I think I see it here:

I've created the following template:
===Create-Ticket: Child
Subject: {$Tickets{'TOP'}->Subject} - Child
Depended-on-by: TOP
Queue: TechOps
Type: ticket
Refers-To: {$Tickets{'TOP'}->Id()}
Content: This is a child ticket
ENDOFCONTENT

And a scrip which makes use of it with the following settings:
Condition: On Create
Action: Create Tickets
Template: CreateChild (the template above)

Try setting the scrip to:
Condition: User Defined
Action: User Defined (maybe... Create Tickets may work)
Template: CreateChild

Also, throw some debug statements in to make sure you are getting the
expected values.