[rt-users] CachedGroupMembers out of sync?

Thierry Thelliez thierry.thelliez.tech at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:06:37 EDT 2007

For a RT installation (3.6.4 upgraded from 3.6.3), I have the
following situation for a group throught the admin interface:

I can see some users on the left side, but I cannot remove them
(checking the checkbox). RT returns: 'Group has no such member', and
the user stays on the left side...

If I inspect the tables (mysql), I can see that the user is not in the
GroupMembers table, but it is in the CachedGroupMembers.

I could not find much information about this CachedGroupMembers. Is it
somehow out of sync? How can I repair that?

Thanks,
Thierry Thelliez