[rt-users] adding Take to default query

Adam Savage Adam_Savage at skillsoft.com
Wed Sep 19 09:27:06 EDT 2007

Hi Iounes,

Thanks for the reply.. I am running version 3.6.3 - so then I guess my
question is how can I make the default layout to include this when
someone clicks on their desired queue.. I'd like this to be a global
setting. It already is with the UnOwned query on all users home pages
but not in the default queue listing pages.

Thanks,

Adam