[rt-users] How do I view my custom fields in my ticket query result?

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 21 14:23:27 EDT 2007

Soma,

	You need to go to the "Advanced" query screen. There, you find where
the code (bottom box) is displaying the fields and add this

                  '__CustomField.{xxxxxxxxx}__',

where xxxxxxxxxis the name of the custom field. It is case-sensitive so
do not forget the capitols in the name. Put this where you want it to
show in your query and that should do it.

Kenn
LBNL