[rt-users] Template errors.

Chris Nelson cnelson at nighthawkrad.net
Fri Sep 21 19:01:51 EDT 2007

Greetings, List.

I've *almost* got the approval process down the way my boss wants it,
and I'm in the process now of going through and finding any quirks in my
scrips/templates and logic.  One of the things that I can't quite track
down is this error:

[Fri Sep 21 22:53:51 2007] [error]: error:    couldn't parse head; error
near:
Greetings, (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Template_Overlay.pm:336)

Template is this:

===Create-Ticket: MgrApprovalNeeded
RT-Attach-Message: Yes