[rt-users] Default value

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Sep 24 12:38:22 EDT 2007

Mathew,

	That does seem strange. I have only about 25 custom fields and only one
is global. It is not applied to ANY queue and the groups rights are set
so everyone can see it but only privileged can modify it. All others are
applied on a queue-by-queue basis with the group rights set as needed
for a queue. I don't understand why you needed to apply this global CF
to ANY queue.

Kenn
LBNL