[rt-users] Link problem in Quick Search.

"Fábio M. Catunda" catunda at contactnet.com.br
Mon Sep 24 15:52:42 EDT 2007

Sure I looked there.

Well. Problem solved. This is not quiet a bug, but maybe some extra
documentation help future users.

The following config do NOT work correctly:
Set($WebPath , "/");
Set($WebBaseURL , "http://rt.mydomain.com.br");

But this config DO work:
Set($WebPath , "");
Set($WebBaseURL , "http://rt.mydomain.com.br/");

Pretty simple, but coused me a good headshake.

Thanks for your reply!