[rt-users] Enhancements and workflows that we have added

Aaron Sallade asallade at PTSOWA.ORG
Tue Apr 1 14:47:21 EDT 2008

For the width of freetext boxes etc, as well as the height -

Copy your/share/html/elements/EditCustomField to
local/html/elements/EditCustomField and add the following changes.

Put this after
$EditComponent = "EditCustomField$Type" unless
$m->comp_exists($EditComponent);

# My custom field formatting overlays===============
If ($Type eq "Text") {
	$Rows = 6;
	$Columns = 20;
} elsif ($Type eq "Wikitext") {
	$Rows = 8;
	$Columns = 15;
} elsif ($Type eq "Select") {
	$Rows = 1;
	$Columns = 10;
}

# CustomField id # 14 is the specific ID of a field that I want to have
unique display
If (CustomField->Id == 14) {
	$Rows = 7;
}

Aaron Sallade'
Application Manager
PTSO of Washington
"Shared Technology for Community Health"
(206) 613-8938 Desk
(206) 521-8833 Main
(206) 613-5078 Fax
asallade at ptsowa.org