[rt-users] Welcome to the "RT-Users" mailing list (Digest mode)

andrew fay andrew.fay at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 05:50:21 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am running RT 3.6.4 on ubuntu, most of our end users use outlook 2000/2003 to email our support address which adds the tickets to request tracker.

The problem I am having is that if the user has an HTML signature which most of them do, at the bottom of the first response from RT it says

This transaction appears to have no content

and sometimes it mangles the signature of the person that sent the request at the bottom of request trackers response,

How would I go about sorting this? I am hoping other people use outlook to send to request tracker! ^_^

Cheers,

Andy