[rt-users] LDAP

andrew fay andrew.fay at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Apr 3 06:05:59 EDT 2008

hello,

I am running ubuntu 7.10 with RT 3.6.4 with a mysql database and postfix,

I am trying to allow for LDAP authentication with our windows 2000 server that has active directory on it,

I have followed this guide :
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/LDAP

from new installations, but I am getting nothing,

Any ideas?

where would I find a log for LDAP ? I can't find any logs for request-tracker for that matter.. in /var/log/request-tracker3.6 there are no files and in /var/log/syslog it only has log in info for RT,

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers,

Andy