[rt-users] Error in Configuration>Users>Download as a tab-delimited file

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Apr 3 13:04:22 EDT 2008

RT v3.6.3

I was just looking through my apache error log and found a bunch of these
when I tried downloading the users into a tab-delimited file:

[Thu Apr  3 15:58:13 2008] [err]: RT::User=HASH(0x23443f4) was created
without a CurrentUser
1 (/opt/local/lib/RT/Base.pm:92)

These 2 lines were repeated for the number of users that were in the
download.  In my case there were only 5 users, so these lines repeated 5
times.  The hash value stayed the same.  When I did a second run I got 10
more lines in the error log, but with another hash value.

Regards,
Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC