[rt-users] Text/plain attachments not showing up inline

Dominic Lepiane Dominic.Lepiane at ptgrey.com
Tue Apr 15 12:10:08 EDT 2008

And how...

For now, I just haxxed the regex so that it won't honour the attachment disposition anymore.  Going forward, we will make sure that forms getting mailed in to RT put their data in the message body instead of attaching it.

Yet images are displayed inline.  Would they be supressed if the content-disposition: attachment was set?  It seems a little backwards that images will get displayed inline while text gets supressed. (We have taken advantage of Set($ShowTransactionImages, 0);)

Anyhow, thanks for your help in figuring out what was happening.

- Dominic