[rt-users] error upgrading from 3.4.5 to 3.6.4 (via etc/upgrade/3.5.1 script)

Trenton Taylor trentt at ssi-invest.com
Mon Apr 21 15:10:41 EDT 2008

Nope ...

Still no upgraded DB. We use Mysql.

I am basically running a new instance of RT and an additional archive DB
now. We don't have many tickets on the new DB so I could easily delete
them if someone could explain to me what is going wrong with the upgrade
script.

Kenn ... what did your upgrade command look like? Anything different
than mine? (/opt/rt3.6/sbin/rt-setup-database --action schema \
--datadir etc/upgrade/3.5.1 --dba root --prompt-for-dba-password)

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps out ...

Trent