[rt-users] SOLVED? LDAP_INVALID_CREDENTIALS error with 'ExternalAuth' extension

David Hobley david.hobley at mionegroup.com
Tue Apr 22 02:20:01 EDT 2008

Mike,

I would certainly like to see this.

*wish mode*

If you could drag down group memberships as well and if they exist in RT, then add that user to those RT groups, I would love to see that as well as it would mean all the functionality for User creation could be setup via LDAP as well. MediaWiki does this and it works well (although far less complicated than RT I suspect).

Cheers,
David