[rt-users] Installation woes

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Wed Apr 23 08:49:43 EDT 2008

John Paul Hayes wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Just a quick one here.
> I obtained a fresh copy of RT and tried to install it on my linux server.
> However, the installation failed when trying to change permissions.
>
> Now as a result, mysql and ssh have all failed.
>
> Has anybody come across this before?
>
> Any help would be much appreciated!

You need to provide error messages and any other available output as
well as detail on exactly what you've done so far. Without further
information about the problem it's unlikely anyone will be able to help.
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com