[rt-users] select unprivileged users

Matt Zagrabelny mzagrabe at d.umn.edu
Thu Apr 24 12:18:43 EDT 2008

Greetings,

I have searched the mailing list archives, the wiki, and google and
haven not come across an answer to this question:

Is it possible, from the web (Configuration -> Users -> Select User),
to select (not search for) unprivileged users?

I know that you can search for them, but I am wondering if there is a
config option, flag, check box, etc. that will allow unprivileged users
to show up as the privileged ones do?

Thanks,

--
Matt Zagrabelny - mzagrabe at d.umn.edu - (218) 726 8844
University of Minnesota Duluth

He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot
lose.
-Jim Elliot