[rt-users] can users be prevented from editing 'RT at a glance'?

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 24 12:28:24 EDT 2008

Chad,

	Your "Easiest" solution is what I was going to recommend. The rub here
is, you cannot modify the default query to include the "Last Updated By"
column without affecting everyone. To do that, you would have to hack
that logic to first recognise the user calling the query and then see if
he is on some new list that defines the one's that want the extra
column. VERY MESSY! So..... unless your users are willing to put up with
a modified version of the default query, there is no easy solution.
Tough situation. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Kenn
LBNL