[rt-users] redirect RT login page - where does that happen?

Barry Byrne barry.byrne at wbtsystems.com
Wed Apr 30 09:05:16 EDT 2008

Judy:

I think it would be best just to use a redirect on the old apache server,
forcing all requests to go to the new server. Something like the following -
assuming this is the config on your old server.

<VirtualHost haruspex.ucsd.edu>
	ServerAdmin webadmin at haruspex.ucsd.edu
	DocumentRoot "/opt/csw/apache/htdocs"
	ServerName haruspex.ucsd.edu
	ErrorLog logs/error_log_haruspex
	CustomLog logs/access_log_haruspex combined

	RedirectMatch permanent ^(.*)$ http://newserver.ucsd.edu$1
</VirtualHost>

 - barry