[rt-users] Any BenchMarkings??

Gaurav Ghimire gaurav at subisu.net.np
Fri Aug 1 03:09:09 EDT 2008

Tim Cutts wrote:

> On 1 Aug 2008, at 7:48 am, Gaurav Ghimire wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I am to setup RT. I did some searches to see if any benchmarkings
>> were done for RT as what OS had it worked fine on and with no such
>> critical problems reported.
>
> I doubt it makes very much difference what OS you use.  I use Debian,
> and it's fine.  So Ubuntu will be fine also.
>
> Tim

I found that ubuntu has pre-built packages for the purpose but I think
building it on self would be more better compared to those apt installs,
though recommendations come first!! :)

I have not found to my record but does RT has any issues with vm
machines (any one ever encountered issues with virtual machines).

Regards,

Gaurav

 --
Disclaimer:
This Email message along with any attachments is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and delete this message from your system.  If the reader is not the intended ecipient then any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.   Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this message is virus-free. However, Subisu Cablenet Pvt. Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this message or attachments.