[rt-users] Billable hours tracking?

Rob Morin rob at dido.ca
Mon Aug 4 13:36:53 EDT 2008

Hello all, first post here , so be gentle.. :)

I was wondering if there si a way or add on to have RT track o rhave a
way to enter billable hours? Meaning a client creates a ticket say at
noon on Monday, we see it at 3pm and start working and over the course
of 3 days we work on and off for this issue. Is there a way at the end
before closing the ticket , or during any tasks done,  to enter the time
spent? lets say over the 3 days i spent 5 hours as billable work, or
even simply start and stop times for several tasks....?

I hope someone understands what i mean...
Thanks to all in advance..

have a great day!

--

Rob Morin