[rt-users] Filter::SpamAssassin

Erik Aronesty erik at q32.com
Thu Aug 7 05:36:47 EDT 2008

I made a version of Filter::SpamAssassin that works with the
latest/greatest versions of both SpamAssassin and RT.

http://www.documentroot.com/SpamAssasin.pm

I didn't want to muck about with fetchmail, procmail or anything else
to get it to work, and the version that was out there didn't seem to
work at all... maybe some version of SpamAssassin grokked MIME:Entity
- but not mine, as_string is safe though... should work for a long
time.

It supports the "spamd" daemon, which may or may not improve
performance (but certainly allows some scalability) depending on how
you implement your version of RT

- Erik