[rt-users] Slow Query Log

zbigniew at starpower.net zbigniew at starpower.net
Thu Aug 7 18:37:45 EDT 2008

I'm using RT 3.8 and Mysql 5.0.51a on Fedora Core 9.

I've been noticing some slowness using the interface.  Most of the time it is when updating tickets.  Reviewing the slow query log I found the following.

Out of a total of 53133 log entries there where
14369 entries for SELECT count(main.id) FROM ObjectCustomF
5540 entries for SELECT  * FROM Templates WHERE Queue = '
18967 entries for SELECT main.* FROM CustomFields main JOI
9397 entries for SELECT main.* FROM Tickets main  WHERE (

Oddly enough, I don't use CustomFields.

Any suggestions on how to speed things up?