[rt-users] HTML mail from templates (was Rt at Glance and upgrade from 3.2.1 to 3.8.0)

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Aug 8 16:35:35 EDT 2008

On Aug 8, 2008, at 4:13 PM, Roedel, Mark wrote:

>> You need to tweak your templates slightly in order to send html mail,
>> but it seems to tickle a bug.
>
> Are these tweaks documented in the wiki or elsewhere?  HTML-mail
> templates are pretty high on my users' most-wanted list.
>
> (Oh, yeah, and I guess info on the associated bug would be useful
> too...)

There is an open bug, but it is a 3.8.2 blocker for now

I Really want to get 3.8.1 shipped soon, we only have one pending
bug.  Fixing the HTML mail problem is going to be a little too
invasive this late in the RC process, especially since it isn't a
regression.  Documentation will be part of the fix.

-kevin