[rt-users] Error uploading pdf/doc/xls

Jonathan Jeppson jjeppson at mosscodilis.com
Thu Aug 14 18:08:31 EDT 2008

That I don't know.  I suspect that one of our IT members ran some yum updates that may have done something, but I can't get anyone to confirm this.  We had an interesting case where the ownership and group of the rt and httpd folders were changed to root from the correct owner... apparently for now reason.  I'm not 100% sure what happened to cause that, seems to have occurred the same time the corruption happened.

If I get more information, I'll be sure to pass it along.

--Jon