[rt-users] Hierarchy View in 3.8

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Fri Aug 15 21:51:52 EDT 2008

More details

I tried doing a configure with

./configure --with-web-user=apache --with-web-group=apache --with-modperl2 --with-mysql --enable-graphviz --enable-gd

added the graphviz and gd to my original line.  Once that was done it showed missing dependencies.  Ran fixdeps and got everything except one thing...Graphviz!  Now I'm really stuck.  I installed Graphviz via yum but it seems the the testdeps script doesn't know its there??  If I rerun the make install would it 'see' it then?

Sorry about the potentially elementary questions, but getting this feature to work is something we've been waiting for.

Cheers!