[rt-users] Silly question - what does the star mean in rt3.8.1?

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Mon Aug 18 18:23:56 EDT 2008

Hi,

in the new version, each ticket has a star on the top right corner of
the ticket-view that can be "activated" or "deactivated".
What purpose is that feature for?

This may sound silly, but I don't "get" it and there's no tooltip
about it ;-)

3.8.1 is working quite well so far - I installed the RC5 over the
weekend and helpdesk staff hasn't complained about anything, except
maybe that styling is now a bit too gray for some tastes.
Going back to the 3.4 design is really painful, though ;-)

Regards,
Rainer