[rt-users] apache/perl error for rt 3.8.1 on apache start

Jess jesspdx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 16:04:37 EDT 2008

Sorry about that, I meant to hit "reply-all".
I found the problem though (Truss or DTrace should always be step a first
step, duh). I had attempted to install 3.8.0 on this host and fought through
all of the autoconf and other issues with that, and then when 3.8.1 came out
I just installed over the existing directory. I removed the old rt3
directory and did a clean install of 3.8.1 and I now have a login page.

Thanks for such quick responses.

-jess