[rt-users] Upgrade database from 3.6.1 to new server runningRT3.8.1

Pedro Bomente Filho pebomente at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 16:22:39 EDT 2008

2008/8/20 Helmuth Ramirez <HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com>:
> Try modifying this in your RT_SiteConfig.pm
>
> Set($WebBaseURL , "http://gonzales");

Sorry, now it's correct:

It did NOT work. But I did a thing thaT worked. I added in my apache
configution,
Alias /rt /opt/rt3/share/html

It worked, but I shouldn't solve this way, do you understand me? RT main
page should link to: http://gonzales/Ticket/Display.html?id=1 and not
to: http://gonzales/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=1