[rt-users] RT 3.8.x Translation - Question for German Users

Violetta Wawryk v.wawryk at science-computing.de
Thu Aug 21 03:38:25 EDT 2008

Hi,

>> Dashboard, Queue and Ticket. Should it be translated or should it be
>> like it is?

My experience is that it makes it easier not to translate Queue and
Ticket. I myself find it very confusing to explain anything to my
RT-Users about Stapel and not Queue. So, at least stay with Queue and
Ticket. Since I don't know what the Dashboard in RT is, just leave it...

Regards,
Violetta
--
Vorstand/Board of Management: