[rt-users] Upgrade to 3.8.1 Out of Memory Errors

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Thu Aug 21 15:11:21 EDT 2008

The increase in blob size should be transparent. Smaller blobs can
still be contained in the larger type and they are functionally
equivalent. If this is the problem, this is the only answer unless
you feel like doing heavy RT coding to reduce the size of a session.
This is definitely the easiest way out.

Cheers,
Ken