[rt-users] 3.8.1 corrupting attachments

Aaron Hathaway aaron.hathaway at prager.com
Fri Aug 22 11:11:15 EDT 2008

Ruslan,

Here's the output:

| Table       | Create Table

| Attachments | CREATE TABLE `Attachments` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `TransactionId` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `Parent` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `MessageId` varchar(160) default NULL,
  `Subject` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `Filename` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `ContentType` varchar(80) default NULL,
  `ContentEncoding` varchar(80) default NULL,
  `Content` longtext,
  `Headers` longtext,
  `Creator` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `Created` datetime default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`),
  KEY `Attachments2` (`TransactionId`),
  KEY `Attachments3` (`Parent`,`TransactionId`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 |

I do see differences between the above and output from a fresh install
of 3.8.1.  What's the best way to rectify this?

Regards,
Aaron