[rt-users] Creating users using CLI: assigning to a group?

Graham Ballantyne grahamb at sfu.ca
Fri Aug 22 19:28:31 EDT 2008

Also: is it possible to get a list of group membership via the CLI or
perl API? The CLI help says it should be possible:

> rt> help groups
>
> Users and groups are identified by name or numeric ID.
>
> The following generic operations may be performed upon them:
>
>     - list
>     - show
>     - edit
>     - create

but doing rt show group/59629 results in:

# Unknown object type: group
id: group/59629

--
Graham Ballantyne
grahamb at sfu.ca

Institutional, Collaborative & Academic Technologies
IT Services

Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, BC  V5A 1S6
www.sfu.ca/icat