[rt-users] Graphviz anti-aliased output?

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 02:54:30 EDT 2008

"Aaron Hathaway" <aaron.hathaway at prager.com> writes:

> I know the latest version of Graphviz can output lovely anti-aliased
> graphs.  Is there an easy way to get RT to anti-alias its Graphviz
> output?

(Note: I have yet to look at RT's graphviz integration.)

Perhaps an easy way would be to tell RT to use dot -Tsvg instead of
-Tpng?  Then the web pages would include SVG and be rendered client-side
(and thus be antialiased in Firefox, at least).

OTOH, this seems to be antialiased already (with graphviz 2.20):

    echo 'digraph { x -> y; }' | dot -Tpng | with-temp-file display

so perhaps you just need to upgrade your Graphviz?